Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #24 (MTSC24)

  • Create a card/scrapbook page using the sketch above;
  • Use keyword MTSC24 when uploading to a public gallery;
  • Leave a comment at this post with a link to your creation;
  • If you are going to posting your creation to your blog please link back here to the original sketch, or include a picture of the sketch on your blog;
  • HAVE FUN !!!

*Samples for this week's sketch can be seen in the post below*

14 comments:

  1. Great sketch! I saw Julie's card on SCS this morning and decided to play along! Here is my card. Thanks Mercy:)
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1172895?cat=500&ppuser=110263

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and this is my link to my card over on SCS.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1173053?nocache=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mercy...I have been a long time follower and thought I'd join in! Here's my card:

    http://lilacsandlupines.blogspot.com/2008/12/lord-have-mercy-challenge-24.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Sketch - Mercy!!! I'll try to play along - I always need a good Sketch...LOL!!!

    Finally have some blogging time again...so nice to see your blog!!!

    Happy New Year - my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do square cards very often. Thanks for the inspiration with your great sketch and wonderful samples. I used this week's Color Challenge combo with this sketch. My card is in the gallery at SCS as well as my blog here: http://mrsboz.blogspot.com/2008/12/bloomin-cc199-mtsc24.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a lo with this sketch...dd says "not your best work" :P

    http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=95582&m=view&id=1892357

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch Mercy!! Heres my card
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1175767?cat=500&ppuser=89875

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mercy!
    Are there any specific (company)stamps for this challenge, any deadlines and can anybody play along? thanks!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch, Mercy! Here's mine:

    http://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com/2009/01/cupcakes-and-hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic sketch, Mercy! Sorry it took me so long to play along .... http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-you-much-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my card. I liked this sketch as it was great for a quick card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1189104?cat=500&ppuser=83391

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mercy! Thank you for your very inspirational sketch!
    When I saw it, I decided to try it right away!
    And here is My Card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mercy love the sketch, sorry so late. first time.
    Here is my card.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=201202

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment...I enjoy reading what you all have to say!

Have a wonderful day!