
Here's your sketch challenge for today! I made this card for the Limited Supplies Challenge (LSC168) this past week at SCS when I was playing "catch up" on Friday...I just haven't had a chance to post it yet! Here were the rules for that challenge:- Use alphabet stamps to create a sentiment
- The sentiment had to be the focal point
- Use other stamps as needed on the card
- Use designer papers and embellishments
Don't forget to do the following:
- Use the keywords MTSC07 when uploading to a public gallery
- Leave a comment at THIS post that includes a link to your card
- Post a link back here to the original sketch if you upload to your blog
Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you all again tomorrow! Until then.....Hugs ~ Mercy
Supplies
Stamps: Crab & COmpany, Sandy Shells wheel, Contemporary Alphabet
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, watercolor
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Jet Black Staz-On
Accessories, markers, aquapainter, dimensionals, brads, paper piercer, mat pack, scissors, adhesive, paper cutter
Another great sketch! Thanks for hosting these. You can see my creation here: http://trish-d.blogspot.com/2008/05/blessed.html
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY adorable, and I LOVE that sentiment! :) (You could use that sentiment for a get well card if you left off the bottom part of the B's. lol.)
ReplyDeleteAwesome sketch and your sample is completely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love your crab card! That little guy is the cutest thing . . . Here's my card using your sketch: http://inkingaloud.blogspot.com/2008/05/mark-date-way-in-advance.html
ReplyDelete