Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

..Limited Supplies Challenge #170 : Birthday Trio

The Long Card:
The Standard Card:
The 3X3 Card:
This is my submission for yesterday's Limited Supplies Challenge at SCS. Here were the rules:
  • Create three (3) cards using the same materials with different layouts
  • Use any stamps, but the same must be used for each card
  • Use any cardstock or ink, but the same must be used on each card
  • Use any technique, but the same must be used on each card
  • Use any embellishments, but the same must be used on each card

Here is my supply list for each card:

  • Stamps : It's Your Birthday
  • Papers: Ballet Blue Textured Cardstock, Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper, Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
  • Inks: Jet Black Staz-On, Ballet Blue Craft Ink
  • Accessories: Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue, On Board Hearts and Stars Chipboard, Basic Black Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

I am pooped today, but I hope to see you again tomorrow with a card for the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS! Thanks for stopping by, and until later...

11 comments:

  1. Wow...what a stricking trio of cards! I love the color blocking and the color combos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors - each card's layout is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what everyone else said - love the colors and the cards are just beautiful!

    http://stampinwithanita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not have picked those colors/prints to go with each other, but they look great! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute trio of cards!! Great job with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright colors!! FUN layouts, too!!

    EXCELLENT set of cards--perfect to have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wanted to say I love your taste in music! I love stamping and you have
    made it even more fun with your great selection of music!!!

    Deb
    (in Australia)

    MIB - Mustangs In Black
    www.mustangsinblack.com.au
    T: 03 9355 8887 F: 03 9355 8337

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic trio of cards, Mercy! I love all three! Great mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you used and all of the layouts are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so bright and happy and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cuteness!!! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment...I enjoy reading what you all have to say!

Have a wonderful day!