Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

...Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #43


This is my submission for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I only have one question....what in the world was thinking when I decided to use brads today?!? As you can see, I only used about six hundred (not really, but it sure felt like that many)! I used the sets from Verve Visual called "Fancy Florals #1 and #2". I also used some of the yummy Afternoon Tea Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up! I wanted to create a "summery" card, so I decided on using Groovy Guava and Certainly Celery for my colors with accents of Basic Black. What do you think? Did I pull it off?


Well I promised that I would post it if I completed it today, so there you have it! I will see you all tomorrow (hopefully) with a creation for the Technique Lovers Challenge. Until then......I'm going to go grab something to eat! Hugs ~ Mercy

Supplies
Stamps: Fancy Florals #1 and #2 (Verve Visual)
Papers: Groovy Guava, Basic Black, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DSP
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On
Accessories: markers (black, coral, celery), brads, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, adhesive, scissors

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors, the paper and that you used that many brads. Your card is beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, the paper and that you used that many brads. Your card is beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Mercy! The brads are great, and this is such a beautiful VV set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all those brads!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment...I enjoy reading what you all have to say!

Have a wonderful day!